I charge £1,350 for a full day’s wedding photography – everything included.
If you don’t require full day coverage, I charge £120 per hour for between three and eight hours coverage.
Your booking will always include:
- Creative, unobtrusive coverage of your special day.
- At least one pre-wedding consultation (often more).
- Pre-wedding visits to ceremony and reception venues (in your company, if you wish) if they are not already known to me.
- A password protected online gallery and print service.
- A presentation personalised boxed USB of 7×5″ print resolution images.
- A matching presentation boxed set of ten 7×5” professional prints for every hour of my booking up to 100 prints for the all day package.
If you book my all day package then I would be available to you for the whole of your day and you would, in addition to the above, also receive:
- A two hour pre-wedding photoshoot at a location of your choice in Norfolk. You would receive a full disc of 7×5″ print resolution images from this shoot.
- Two mounted A3 professional prints ready for you to frame and hang on your wall.
There is no pressure to buy additional items such as photo albums and you may order prints and enlargements from me at any time.
Tips for Booking a Wedding Photographer
If you’re not sure how to go about choosing your wedding photographer, or you’re overwhelmed by the choice, my article giving tips for choosing a wedding photographer might help.
Please Bear in Mind
- You will receive the very best photos from your day on your USB of edited images. This means that duplicates, test shots, shots with unflattering facial expressions and so on will be eliminated.
- The USB and online gallery will be ready within six weeks of your wedding day.
- Should the wedding be outside of Norfolk, I reserve the right to discuss with you my travel and accommodation requirements should I consider that necessary.
- Images may not be reproduced for commercial gain.
- All images remain the copyright of Keith Osborn Photography at all times.