It’s a day you’ll want to remember forever so don’t forget a thing. My affordable wedding photography prices start at just £120 per hour and include everything you need: at least one pre-wedding consultation, my full care and attention during your wedding, the professional editing of all your photos, an online gallery and print service, a disc of all your photos to share with your friends and family, and a boxed set of prints.
And I also offer a number of optional extras to tailor your wedding package to your unique requirements. Perhaps you’d like a relaxed pre-wedding shoot, or maybe our ‘Fun Foto Factory’ where your guests can let their hair down with silly props. Whatever you have in mind, I’ll do my very best to accommodate it.
If you’re not sure how to go about choosing your wedding photographer, or you’re overwhelmed by the choice, my tips for choosing a wedding photographer might help.
Probably the best way to describe my style is modern traditional. I look for those spontaneous and distinctive – sometimes even quirky – expressions of love, joy, and happiness which spark photos into glorious life. I want couples to look back at the photos and remember specifically how they felt when those moments were captured. My work ultimately is about the couple themselves – what they want and what makes them and their day different to every other wedding, and capturing that. They themselves and their relationship are the single most important focus for me on the day. And I also pay close attention to making the details of the day that the couples have worked so hard on, as well as some of the individual characters at the wedding, and the different elements and events which take place during the day, very much part of the visual story.
I love to produce modern, relaxed, natural, classic and clean imagery that remains as beautiful in later years as it was when it was captured.
Why choose me?
“Very good quality, very good price! Worked very hard to meet our needs and he is very patient!” Elisha and Dale
- You stay in control at all times.
- You choose the style and type of photos you want – whether you want formal portraits, candid (reportage) photography or a mixture of both, I’m happy to do it. I’ve covered all types of wedding from traditional church weddings to festival weddings and even motorbike-themed weddings – and got the shots the couples wanted, even in the rain.
- You know what you’re getting for your money – no nasty surprises, I promise.
- I’m always calm and relaxed and can quickly sort out potential issues without any fuss.
- I won’t get in the way –you should be the centre of attention, after all!
- In short… I don’t just take photographs – I take care!
Don’t just take my word for it…
“I would truly recommend you to others and I am sure they would agree how professional you are and what a lovely friendly and bubbly person you are – you really made us feel comfortable.” Scott and Lucy
To find out more about my prices and how to make a booking enquiry please click here.