I offer very straightforward wedding pricing based on the number of hours you would like to book me.
I charge £110 per hour for between three and eight hours (NB: £120 per hour for bookings made after 1 April 2018). Beyond eight hours you can book me for my all day package at £1,200 (NB: £1,350 for bookings made after 1 April 2018). With this package, I would be available to you for the whole of your day.
Whatever package you choose will always include:
- A generous interpretation by me of the number of hours you have booked. For instance, I will always aim to arrive at least 15 minutes before my booked time and will always check with you before departing, and if there are one or two more photos you would like, I will always be pleased to do that for you.
- For packages of four hours and above, and where practical in terms of distance from my home, I will be happy (if you wish) to split my time so that I can attend the day part of your wedding and (separately) the evening reception.
- At least one pre-wedding consultation.
- Pre-wedding visits to ceremony and reception venues (in your company, if you wish) if they are not already known to me.
- A password protected online gallery and print service.
- A presentation boxed disc of 7×5″ print resolution images.
- A matching presentation boxed set of ten 7×5” professional prints for every hour of my booking (eg forty prints for a four hour booking) up to 100 prints for the all day package.
If you book my all day package then I would be available to you for the whole of your day and you would, in addition to the above, receive:
- A two hour pre-wedding/engagement photoshoot at a location of your choice in Norfolk. You would receive a full disc of 7×5″ print resolution images from this shoot.
- If you wished, my Fun Foto Factory could be set up during the evening.
- Two mounted A3 professional prints, or one mounted 20×16” professional print, ready for you to frame and hang on your wall.
There is no pressure to buy additional items such as photo albums and you may order prints and enlargements from me at any time.
For all packages up to eight hours you can add these extras:
Pre-wedding photo shoot – £195
- Up to 2 hours’ shoot time at a Norfolk location of your choice.
- A full disc of edited images with a full personal reprint license up to 7×5”.
- Password protected online gallery and print service for your friends and family.
Fun Foto Factory – £120
- At least 1 hour specific shoot time during your evening reception.
- Professional speedlight and/or two studio light set up with plain white backdrop (or you can provide your own backdrop).
- Plenty of props to inspire guests to express themselves and make memorable poses.
- Online gallery and print service for your friends and family.
How do we book?
- Contact me with your requirements, including the date of your wedding, where it is and the wedding package that best suits your day and budget.
- I’ll get back to you as soon as I can and arrange to come and see you for a chat. We’ll talk in more detail and you can see my wedding portfolio.
- If you’d like me to be your wedding photographer (and I hope you will!), I’ll formally take your booking along with a 50% deposit. I’ll also ask you to sign my wedding agreement.
- The next day I’ll email copies of the wedding booking form, wedding agreement, invoice and receipt, and if relevant, a list of standard wedding photos to you for your records.
- Six weeks before your wedding, I’ll ask you to pay the balance of your fee.
- I’ll contact you or visit you again to discuss the timings and finer details of your day. You will provide me with your list of ‘must-have’ photos.
- You will have a wonderful wedding day and I’ll capture all its special moments.
- I’ll post you photos online in a password protected gallery and let you have your photos on DVD within 6 weeks (sooner if work levels permit).
- You choose which of your favourites you’d like to have as prints and I’ll deliver them as a boxed set.
Bear in mind…
- You will receive only the very best photos from your day on your DVD of edited images. This means that duplicates, test shots, shots with unflattering facial expressions and so on will be eliminated.
- The disc and online gallery will be ready within six weeks of your wedding day.
- Prints and framed prints will be available within two weeks of your order.
- Travel expenses are included in all packages up to total journey of 30 miles from my Fakenham studio. For journeys of more than 30 miles, travel is charged at 45 pence per mile.
- Should the wedding be outside of Norfolk, I reserve the right to discuss with you my accommodation requirements should I consider that necessary.
- You can split time within any package if you pre-agree it with me.
- Images may not be reproduced for commercial gain.
- All images remain copyright Keith Osborn Photography at all times.