It’s a day you’ll want to remember forever so don’t forget a thing. My affordable wedding and civil partnership photography prices start at just £110 per hour and include everything you need: at least one pre-wedding consultation, my full care and attention during your wedding, the professional editing of all your photos, an online gallery and print service, a disc of all your photos to share with your friends and family, and a boxed set of prints.
And I also offer a number of optional extras to tailor your wedding package to your unique requirements. Perhaps you’d like a relaxed pre-wedding shoot, or maybe our ‘Fun Foto Factory’ where your guests can let their hair down with silly props. Whatever you have in mind, I’ll do my very best to accommodate it.
A word about my style…
“Fantastic photo’s, fantastic professional and fantastic man!” Sophie & Jamie
Probably the best way to describe my style is modern traditional. I look for those spontaneous and distinctive – sometimes even quirky – expressions of love, joy, and happiness which spark photos into glorious life. I want couples to look back at the photos and remember specifically how they felt when those moments were captured. My work ultimately is about the couple themselves – what they want and what makes them and their day different to every other wedding, and capturing that. They themselves and their relationship are the single most important focus for me on the day. And I also pay close attention to making the details of the day that the couples have worked so hard on, as well as some of the individual characters at the wedding, and the different elements and events which take place during the day, very much part of the visual story.
I love to produce modern, relaxed, natural, classic and clean imagery that remains as beautiful in later years as it was when it was captured.
Why choose me?
“Very good quality, very good price! Worked very hard to meet our needs and he is very patient!” Elisha and Dale
- You stay in control at all times.
- You choose the style and type of photos you want – whether you want formal portraits, candid (reportage) photography or a mixture of both, I’m happy to do it. I’ve covered all types of wedding from traditional church weddings to festival weddings and even motorbike-themed weddings – and got the shots the couples wanted, even in the rain.
- You know what you’re getting for your money – no nasty surprises, I promise.
- I’m always calm and relaxed and can quickly sort out potential issues without any fuss.
- I won’t get in the way –you should be the centre of attention, after all!
- In short… I don’t just take photographs – I take care!
Don’t just take my word for it…
“I would truly recommend you to others and I am sure they would agree how professional you are and what a lovely friendly and bubbly person you are – you really made us feel comfortable.” Scott and Lucy
How do we book?
“Keith was an absolute legend!” Tamion & Fliss
- Contact me with your requirements, including the date of your wedding, where it is and the wedding package that best suits your day and budget.
- I’ll get back to you as soon as I can and arrange to come and see you for a chat. We’ll talk in more detail and you can see my wedding portfolio.
- If you’d like me to be your wedding photographer (and I hope you will!), I’ll formally take your booking along with a 50% deposit. I’ll also ask you to sign my wedding agreement.
- The next day I’ll email copies of the wedding booking form, wedding agreement, invoice and receipt, and if relevant, a list of standard wedding photos to you for your records.
- Six weeks before your wedding, I’ll ask you to pay the balance of your fee.
- I’ll contact you or visit you again to discuss the timings and finer details of your day. You will provide me with your list of ‘must-have’ photos.
- You will have a wonderful wedding day and I’ll capture all its special moments.
- I’ll post you photos online in a password protected gallery and let you have your photos on DVD within 6 weeks (sooner if work levels permit).
- You choose which of your favourites you’d like to have as prints and I’ll deliver them as a boxed set.