From formal portraits to fun in the sun, I can cover every type of family and lifestyle photography. My portfolio includes maternity, parents and baby, baptisms and christenings, special birthdays and anniversaries, parties, friends and family groups on holiday together, family portraits, and funerals.
Whether you want something relaxed and modern or more formal and traditional, I’ll take the pictures you want at the price you’re looking for.
Your shoot can take place in my Fakenham photography studio or wherever you like – your home, your holiday cottage or even on the beach. For journeys of more than 30 miles, travel is charged at 45 pence per mile.
“Keith has a special knack for putting everyone at ease and perfectly capturing their personalities.” Julia
Working with children
“Keith was very patient when my little girl wasn’t playing ball!” Alisha
Don’t worry about the kids – they usually love having their photo taken and if they’re a bit naughty, well, that just adds character. I have a DBS Enhanced Certificate (formerly CRB) and years of experience of working with children so you can relax and let me capture those moments that pass so quickly.
Remember… I don’t just take photographs – I take care!
“Keith took so much care to get the perfect shots and I think he captured us exactly as we are at this moment.” Glenda
How do I book?
- Contact me with your requirements, for example what the shoot is for, your preferred location and the date you have in mind.
- I’ll get back to you as soon as I can and we’ll have a chat by email or on the phone to confirm the details.
- I’ll formally take your booking.
- We’ll enjoy a fabulous shoot together and you’ll pay for my time at this point.
- I’ll put your photos in an online gallery within 6 weeks (sooner if work levels permit) so that you can decide which pictures (and in which formats) you’d like to order.
- Depending on your choice, you will order from your password-protected online gallery, or direct from me.