I provide commercial photography services at competitive prices for all types of businesses, including (but not limited to) sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, social enterprises, small businesses, hotels and B&Bs, cafés and restaurants, bands and choirs, and manufacturers.
Whether you need corporate portrait photography, product shots, photos of corporate events or publicity stills, I can get to the heart of your brand to help you engage new and existing customers.
My commercial photos can be used in leaflets, brochures, catalogues, postcards, flyers and other marketing materials, on posters, on your website, on your company Facebook page and any other use agreed under my copyright licence.
I’m based in Fakenham in North Norfolk, so I can cover your Norfolk business, whether it’s in Fakenham itself, Wells-next-the-Sea, King’s Lynn, Norwich or further afield.
“No more stock images for us.” Enterprise North Norfolk
Why work with me?
“[Keith] is easy to work with, meets timescales and communicates well.” Active Fakenham
- You stay in control at all times.
- As a founding director of Fakenham Area Business Community (Fabcom), I know the issues companies and groups face and can help you to get the shots you need on time and within budget.
- You choose the style and type of photos you want – whether you want formal portraits, candid photography or a mixture of both, I’m happy to do it.
- I’m calm, responsive and flexible.
- I can work to your brief but I’m also happy to suggest and take other effective shots while on site.
- I’ve taken interior and exterior commercial photos in offices, care homes, cafés, streets – even an allotment.
What will you get?
“Keith listens to what I want and his images reflect his understanding of what I am trying to achieve. Working with Keith is easy and enjoyable.” Arca Preservation
- A set of photos meeting your specific requirements. You just pay for my time.
- Password-protected online access to your photos for immediate download, if required.
- A web link to your set of photos in jpeg format with full download permission.
- A licence allowing internet publication for up to 2 years, press releases and one single limited-run print publication of no more than 5,000 copies.
- An option to upgrade to unlimited photo use for an extended usage fee.
- Prints if required (for an additional fee).
What happens next?
- Contact me with your requirements, for example purpose of shoot, deadlines and location.
- We’ll discuss your requirements, by email, over the phone or face-to-face.
- I’ll send an estimate for the work, along with my terms and conditions for corporate photography.
- You accept these and we confirm the brief.
- I take the photos you need and then invoice for the work.
- I provide the photos within our agreed timeframe for download from my website.
- You select the perfect photos and use them to promote your company.
“You were always unobtrusive and thoughtful and you got some great natural-looking shots.” Woodspring House