“Brilliant brilliant pictures Keith. You have a real eye for detail. Love them. Thank you so much.” Practical Maintenance
My commercial photography services and fee structure are straightforward, with no hidden costs. Fees are based on four organisation types:
- Commercial fees apply to companies and national charities.
- Small Business fees apply to companies with less than 10 employees.
- Start up fees apply to businesses within 12 months of opening.
- Local non-profit fees apply to the local non-profit/community sector.
|Fee Type||Commercial||Small Business||Start Up||Local Non Profit|
|Second Hour +||£60||£50||£40||£30|
|Processing||From £25||From £25||From £25||Included|
|Licence to Use (see below)||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Extended Usage Fee (see below)||From £150||From £120||From £120||From £100|
Expenses are additional to the fees quoted above.
- Travel: 45p per mile.
- Accommodation: if necessary, by agreement
- Equipment/model hire: cost + 10%.
Licence to Use
The hourly rate includes a Licence to Use the images for the following purposes:
- Internet publication for up to 2 years.
- One single limited-run print publication of no more than 5,000 copies.
Usage beyond the Licence to Use included within the hourly rate is subject to a one-time extended usage fee.
Keith Osborn Photography retains the copyright on all images it produces at all times and there is a strict limitation that the client may not resell or otherwise use for commercial gain any of the images supplied.
What happens next?
- Contact me with your requirements, for example purpose of shoot, deadlines and location.
- We’ll discuss your requirements, by email, over the phone or face-to-face (note my travel costs).
- I’ll send an estimate for the work, along with my terms and conditions for corporate photography.
- You accept these and we confirm the brief.
- I’ll visit the venue if you wish.
- I take the photos you need.
- I invoice for the work.
- I’ll provide the photos within our agreed timeframe for download from my website. All files are print and web resolution jpeg files.
- You select the perfect photos and use them to promote your company.