I established Keith Osborn Photography in 2008. It forms part of Hillside Gallery & Studios; my wife Debbie is my partner with her business Debbie Osborn Art Studio. I offer affordable wedding, family, portrait and lifestyle photography as well as bespoke business-focused commercial photography. I am pleased to be a recommended wedding photographer at The Wedding Room in Fakenham, and a preferred wedding and commercial photographer for Knights Hill Hotel in King’s Lynn and Le Strange Arms Hotel in Hunstanton.
I am working on a number of ongoing personal photography projects which can be seen on my website NotQuiteFree.
Working with children
My Enhanced Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS, formerly CRB) means you can be confident that I will work appropriately with children and vulnerable adults.
- Member of The Royal Photographic Society.
I am an active member of my community in Fakenham and the wider Norfolk area, and am involved with several local organisations.
- Founding director of Fakenham Area Business Community (Fabcom).
- Member of regional business organisation Allthingsnorfolk.
- Co-founder and curator, with my wife Debbie, of Fakenham Makers Market and the Fakenham Art Biennial.
- Governor at Fakenham Junior School.